Office Football Pool is the leader in office pool hosting. A variety of sports are available, including football, basketball, golf, baseball, soccer, and NASCAR. The Home page of their website provides more information about any of the games they offer. During the summer of 2016, they merged their other March Madness website, TournamentPools.com, into Office Football Pool so that now you can access all of your games in one place.
Office Football Pool started in July 1999. The company will host football pools for the 23rd consecutive year in 2021, along with basketball, golf, baseball, Nascar, soccer, and other sports. You can run or participate in private and public sports pools and fantasy leagues based on any of the above sports.
There are Pickem Pools, Survivor Pools, Fantasy Golf, Fantasy Football, 13 Run Baseball, and other fun formats. All of these features are available on the official website at www.offficefootballpool.com. You can also download the Office Football Pool App to access all of the services on your mobile device.
Team statistics and matchups, game scores, expert analysis, and other fantasy sports-related information are provided by the Office Football Pool Login portal. Participation on the site is restricted to individuals who are thirteen (13) years and older at the time of registration.
How To Create An OfficeFootballPool Account?
A powerful, easy-to-use, customizable application, Office Football Pool enables users to host private games like fantasy football, basketball, golf, baseball, racing, as well as other pool and prediction games. It is necessary for you to create an account in order to access the portal. Follow these steps to create an Office Football Pool account:
- To access the Office Football Pool site, first, go to www.officefootballpool.com.
- The login button can be found in the top right corner of the official website.
- To continue with the registration process, you must click on the login page to register a new account on the login page.
- The registration process on Office Football Pool requires you to enter your email address, login name, and password. You must also agree to the Terms Of Service.
- Once all the details have been entered, click on the Create Account button.
When you register, make sure that you use an email address that is valid because the company uses it to look up your Office Football Pool account information and to send you password change requests and other correspondence.
By using the My Office Football Pool Login page, you can also update your email address. It’s easy and free to create your own private account. You and your pool members will enjoy an ad-free experience on the site and excellent customer service if you choose to run a pool.
Office Football Pool Login Procedure
Upon registering with Office Football Pool, you will create a username and password. Login names you choose will be unique to the website, and no one else will be able to use the same log-in name. You should choose a password that is easy to remember and not the same password you use to protect important personal information such as bank and email accounts. Here are the steps you can follow for Office Football Pool Login:
- Start by visiting www.officefootballpool.com, which is the official Office Football Pool website.
- In the top-right corner of the official site is a Log In button.
- When you click on that button, a login form will appear.
- In the first field, enter your username or email address, and in the second field, enter your password.
- Lastly, log in to your account by clicking on the login button.
Upon successfully logging in, you can access all the site’s features, and you can start or join a pool right away. If you don’t remember your Office Football Pool password, you can select the forgot password option.
How To Start A Pool On OfficeFootballPool.com Website?
You can easily start an Office Football Pool in a few minutes. When you create a pool, you can manage it easily, add members, set rules, change settings, and do much more. Pool managers have to pay a hosting fee to use these services.
The Pool Hosting Fee can be paid online by going to Pool Admin and selecting the option to pay the hosting fee. Major credit/debit cards and PayPal are currently accepted. If you wish to pay over the phone with your credit card, you can contact them at 303-222-0030. You can start your own pool on the official Office Football Pool website by following these steps:
- To begin with, head to the official Office Football Pool site at www.officefootballpool.com.
- On the homepage, you have to click on the Pools option.
- Now, select start a pool to proceed further.
- A new page will appear, where you have to choose the sport of your choice out of the nine available options.
- Once you have selected the sport for which you want to start a pool, you must select a game from the given list.
- Then, you have to proceed with selecting the set of rules, criteria, and different scenarios for the game.
- You will also have to choose a name for your pool.
- Finally, click on the start a pool button to successfully complete the process.
Steps To Join A Pool
It is very easy to start and join an Office Football Pool. If you want to join a pool, you can follow the below-given steps:
- Firstly, visit the official website from your device.
- Now, head to the pools button and select Join a Pool from the option.
- Next, you have to enter pool details to join the pool. In the first field, enter your Pool ID, and in the second field, enter the pool entry code.
- If you have an entry key, you can also use that to join the pool.
- Once you have entered the details, click on continue, and follow the subsequent steps to join the pool.
If you are the pool manager and wish to invite others to your pool, send them the link you receive when you begin the pool. The link will guide them through the process of joining your pool, which may include registering on the Office Football Pool website if necessary.
How To Reset Your Account Password?
To log into your Office Football Pool account and access the incredible features of Office Football Pool, you must remember your account credentials. If you have forgotten your credentials, you can reset them easily by following the below-given guide. In order to change your Office Football Pool account password, here are the steps that will help you:
- Visit the official www.officefootballpool.com website.
- On the homepage, head to the help section and click on the Retrieve Password option.
- A new page will open where you have to enter your email and username.
- When your username and email address are verified, you will receive an email containing your login name and a link to change your password.
- In the event that your email address has changed and you are unable to log in, you should contact your pool manager because they can change your registered email address.
From the My Office Football Pool Account page, you can change all of your personal information. You must use your own username and email address. If your username and password are correct, but you still can’t log in, it’s most likely because your browser is set not to accept cookies. Cookies are harmless and necessary for your use of this site. You’ll be able to log in once you allow cookies in your browser.
|Official Name||Office Football Name|
|Managed By||OFP Hosting Inc.|
|Primary Service||Pool Hosting|
Accessible Features On The OFP Portal
In OfficeFootballPool.com, users have access to so many unique features that it is almost impossible to get bored. The website is easy to navigate and has a user-friendly interface, making it easier for you to access it. Below are some of the features of the Office Football Pool portal.
Pick deadline refers to the date and time by which all pool members must finalize their picks for the week. The pick sheet and score emails with reminder notices and emails from the pool manager clearly describe the deadline. The pool manager has the right to change the pick deadline at any time.
An Office Football Pool feature called “Autopicks” assigns picks automatically if people forget or are late. This strategy works in football Pick’em, and Survivor as well as in golf. The Autopicker will not change your choice if you have already entered it.
Any week of the season, including preseason, regular season, and playoffs, can be used to start and stop your season standings. Using the Office Football Pool Admin>Week Settings page, the pool manager can change the weeks included in the season standings. This feature allows you to practice during the preseason and keep separate standings for the playoffs.
Divide The Season
The Weeks Settings page allows you to customize the start and end weeks of your pool. By default, the pool starts in week 1 and ends in week 17. The first part of your pool would begin in week 1 and end in week 8, and the second part would commence in week 9 and end in week 17. Separate standings for the preseason and playoffs can also be created with the week feature. They also offer a Part Season Standings page, where any pool member can view what the standings would be under various start and end week scenarios.
In 2017, they released an app for Football Pick’em and Survivor called “OFP Mobile.” The Office Football Pool App is available for Android and iOS and offers limited functionality for entering picks, checking standings, and checking live scores.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do OfficeFootballPool.com and TournamentPools.com operate as gambling websites?
Not at all. Office Football Pool is intended solely for entertainment or marketing purposes and may not be used in connection with or to promote any kind of gambling or wagering. Immediately notify Office Football Pool if you suspect or know that the service is being used to engage in gambling or any other unlawful activity. You can reach us at [email protected]
What should I do if I want to have more than one account under the same email address?
Under your main Office Football Pool account and under one email address, it is easy to create multiple entries. The pool manager can limit the number of entries you can have, but you can make as many as you like by default. If you go to the pick sheet in the first week of your pool, you will see a link to add entries.
Is it possible to do an NCAA Basketball tournament pool on Office Football Pool?
Yes, they offer several March Madness games on Office Football Pool. They recently merged their two sites, tournamentpools.com and Office Football Pool, so you can access your pool accounts via either website.
I missed the deadline for picking. Now what?
By using the Autopicks feature, the website will make your picks for you. Ask your pool manager if Autopicks is enabled for your pool. If you are not using Auto picks, the best thing to do is to immediately post your picks on your pool’s trash talk message board and then contact your pool manager, who may take pity on you and accept your late picks.
Office Football Pool is an incredible site to enjoy fantasy sports together with your friends, family, and co-workers. Since you can create or join the pool of several different sports, you won’t get bored easily. You can contact them if you have any questions while accessing the portal, and they will respond promptly.